All Within A 15-Minute Walk Of Your Midtown Manhattan Hotel Room
Enjoy effortless access to Manhattan's finest attractions, dining, and nightlife - all just steps from our doors. Setting the highest standards for service among 5-star Midtown Manhattan hotels, our award-winning Clefs d'Or concierge staff is dedicated to providing an incomparable experience. Rely on our professionals to provide preferred entry to the most fashionable venues and elite experiences throughout the city. As one of New York's grand dame destinations, this Midtown Manhattan New York hotel intermingles sumptuous luxury and impeccable service with a storied history of the city's privileged class. Nearby attractions include:
- Central Park's 843 acres (341 hectares) offer one of the world's most impressive urban sanctuaries, with outdoor activities such as jogging, horseback riding, ice-skating, boating, croquet, tennis, free concerts and theater.
- Across Central Park, the Upper West Side features charming brownstones, intimate cafes and some magnificent private mansions built for the Vanderbilts and the Whitneys.
- Lincoln Center for the Performing arts is a distinctive 14-acre (6-hectare) complex, housing the Metropolitan Opera, New York Philharmonic and the New York City Ballet.
- Glamorous Fifth Avenue offers perhaps the ultimate New York experience, with its fabulous shopping, sightseeing and people watching.
- The Art Deco Radio City Music Hall is America's largest theater, with seating for 6,000. Home to the fabled Rockettes, it hosts many theatrical productions and live concerts.
- John D. Rockefeller built the historic Rockefeller Center in the 1930s. With more than 100 breathtaking works of art, it houses NBC, Radio City Music Hall and the famous flag-lined sunken plaza.
- The Museum of Modern art is a bright and airy six-story structure, built around a sculpture garden. Its outstanding collection includes painting, sculpture, photography, architecture and decorative arts.
- The Museum of Television and Radio covers programs from more than 80 years of television and radio history that visitors may watch or listen to, in one of 23 booths.
- Carnegie Hall is acknowledged as one of the World's most celebrated concert venues.
- Trump Tower, the tallest concrete stricture in New York, includes walkways, hanging gardens, an 80-foot (24-meter) waterfall, a striking atrium and an elegant collection of fashion, food and gift shops.
- Along Madison and Lexington Avenues, between 57th and 72nd streets, the Upper East Side offers world-renowned designer shops and stores filled with unique items.
- The Frick collection, housed in a 1914 mansion, includes paintings, by Gainsborough, Titian and others acquired by steel magnate Henry Clay Frick.
- With two spires over 300-feet (90m) high, Gothic-style St Patrick Cathedral is one of the largest churches in the United States.
- The Whitney Museum of American Art features the world's preeminent collection of 20th century American Art, including artists such as Georgia O'Keeffe, Edward Hopper and Alexander Calder.